Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
chirontherainbowbridge Views: 2,123
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,645,982

Re: day 37 and GERD

Hi Soldier, :-) I never thought I'd hear those words from my lips, and be also thinking "in a good way". The ramble was much enjoyed. And yes, like you, I feel very blessed. I too lost someone dear, (really the dearest at the time) and it precipitated a huge change in my life, a complete shift in perspective; so that I'm now very grateful for the loss also--which was extremely difficult, for quite a while. I wish you all the best. Am sure this fast will mark one of those amazing life-changing points, after which all things look new. It sounds to me as though your mental-emotional focus is very good. Again, much like you, I *used to be* quite cynical. Not angry per se, so much as closed off, as a reaction to various pains and experiences. But I'm almost a totally different person now, in the way I see everything. I credit a lot of shift to the water fast.

(edit:I realize that sounds like overstatement; and I don't want to overstate the purely physical. Nothing in the physical realm can really make the kind of radical change I'm talking about -- it's a spiritual transformation; but water fastign CAN and Does blow away the dust, like nothing else I've experienced physically. I think that's NOT an overstatement.)

As Chris says, it is capable of great things; it starts something that can't be stopped...One can never really look at food the same way again; once you've done a fast like you've done, you know without a doubt that "you"; the part that is really You, has nothing to do with food--At the same time, you want to treat the body more and more as a vessel for the Spirit to do its utmost good, with this life.

And good increases and begets good; which is why appreciation is such a wonderful state to be in! Who wouldn't want to stay there, once they'd dicovered how good and authentic it feels?

There is an aspect to Gatorade and such that is also quite a bit less benign than would appear--The isssue with Gatorade (for example) is in large part the "high fructose corn syrup". (You can reserach this if you want, and discover A LOT about the effects on the brain and on one's cravings for "junk food"; these are very much targeted, manufactured effects; aimed at enslaving populations. I'll leave my tendency for speech-making at that. :-)) There are MUCH better, more natural ways to feed the body after exertion; and ways that cause no harm. A simple orange would have everything the body needs, and the very cells would respond to it as if it were elixir.

I'm very glad you are in a happy mood! And yes, thank you.

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)