CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 37 and GERD

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Soldier4Christ Views: 2,007
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,645,331

Re: day 37 and GERD

thank you very much valerie. i have read quite a bit on the breaking the fast process so i have had it planned out for a while now. figured it was best to deal with in the beggining of the fast rather than having to stress out about it now. but ultimately,even though i have already made some healthy changes in my eating habits over the past two years, and i intend on continuing to do make progress and live a all around healthier lifestyle, i know i am going to continue eating junkfood. so i intend on slowly reintoduce certain "junk" into my body aswell after a few weeks of ending my fast because i dont want to get sick. but i know im going to hit the occasional drive through, grab the occasional pizza, and an occasional pint of ben and jerrys ect..
after about a week of resting after my fast im going to start exercising agien (besides the mandatory labor ill be getting at work) and continuing to make healthy life choices. the biggest challenge for me is going to be learning to prepare healthy foods. thats pretty much my biggest opstical. i snack on fruits and veggies all day,health bars, healthy stuff in general,and drink mostly only water. ive learned to eat smaller portions,more often and not overstuff myself all the time. so i think i actually eat fairly healthy until i get off of work and then its all down hill. im tired,lazy and single. hopefully ill have more energy after work now and who knows,maybe ill one day learn to cook but for the most part,ive never had any patience for it and i just seem to be horrible at it. ideally,when i finally meet "the one",she will be a vegan chef,or atleast a healthy chef(because i am and will always be an omnivore) and all my problems will be sloved!!!! lol,atleast in that area. i do love raw and vegan/vegatarian foods. one of the first restraunts i plan on going to is a place called blue sage here by me just north of philly on off street road and 2nd st pike. if any reading this is ever in the area GO THERE!!!! you will love it. go look at the menu right now. the food is beyond wonderful and the portoins are ridiculous. since i wont be able to over eat like i used to,which is a blessing,i know whatever i get im going to be eating for days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.452 sec, (2)