CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 37 and GERD

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Soldier4Christ Views: 2,118
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,645,266

Re: day 37 and GERD

honesty is indeed good. the truth will set us free. not only does lying not do any good it harms ourselves the most. but those around us aswell.

also true and very sad that many people cant let go of anger and worry and grudges and i attribute alot of that to our own self rightousness and ego which was definately one of the purposes of this fast,to help me humble myself. alot of times people think holding a grudge will do the other person harm when infact we are the ones being poisoned by the anger and termoil. and it is an amazing feeling being able to let go of worries. i wish more people would. theres really no point. of course there are many things/people we care about but its best to live in the here and now. i put my faith and trust in God, hope for the best, and try to always do my best. there will always be obstacles and there will always be a way around/solution for that obstacle. life doesnt stop because of. and there are always lessons to be learned and strength to be gained from them. although its not always easy. i lost someone very close and dear to me recently which spiraled me into a Depression and was another contributing factor for me to do this fast. but you are also very right that being greatful is soothing for our soul. when i was younger i was very angry and always focused on the negative(like many seem to do) and took all the blessings in my life for granted. now its very much the oppisite for me. God has blessed me in countless ways(for my mind anyway)and there is always someone who has it much much worse than we think we have it.yet whether the they can see it,they are still blessed in many ways aswell.

and yes,rest has bless wonderful. im started to get altiite restless now though so im about o go run a couple errands. but ill take it slow and hopefully that will help me get more sleep. i only slept about 4 hours last night and feel good but im sure the more i stay dormant the less sleep ill get and the weaker ill feel. my acid reflux seems to have gone away. no more pain. and id do and have the desire for natural foods. im just lazy and crave junk food aswell. i actually made atleast some positive changes over the past couple years. when i snack i tend to only snack on fruits and veggies and trail mix(except for that last at night tv snack which was always either cereal or icecream) and also ive been eating alot healthbars like rawrevolution and greensuperfood bars. i never juice but i have started making occasional green smoothies and i believe you loose less nutriants and enzymes with smoothies than with juice anyway. but i did go out and but a juicer so i will be doing both at least for the first couple weeks of the fast breaking/re-feeding process. and also ive learned over the past year,even when im not fasting,to for the the most part i drink only water. i just dont really have much of a desire for that other junk anymoe is just seems like polluted water to me and even though i love healthy juices,it just seems to make more sense to me to drink clean water and get our nutriants out of the foods we eat. also agien the more we break food down, the more nutriant/enzymes/free radicals the food looses the it just seems logical to me. but my fav juices are orange and tomato juices even though theres really none i wont drink aslong as its a healthy juice. but as far as unhealthy drinks my biggest weekness's are soda and gatorade. i almost never drink either but when i do its usually sprite or sierra mist. thats my fav. but atleast its not caffinated.

sorry about rambling on. lol. im in a very happy and relective mood. hope the Lord is blessing you and your life like he has me and mine :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)