CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is for montrealhomegrown too

MontrealHomegrown Views: 1,534
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,645,632

Re: This is for montrealhomegrown too

@saplipguy: It was a lot of work my friend, i hope it helps!

Supplements: Yes, but only a few I can recommend, they are quite expensive. I personally have taken 0 supplements in close to 8-9 months now.

This is like the holy grail of supplements: IntraMax but costs too much $, notice how many superfoods and vitamins, minerals ect it contains.

Use any topical creme: Nope, haven't used topical creme of any kind in over 1 year and counting..

@#128 Sorry it was a problem with my hosting they go down from time to time. everything should be straightened out tho!

@#126 yes, this approach is simplistic but try it and see how difficult it is to follow. Even if you were eating vegan, organic food 100% I don't care.. it has to be followed EXACTLY AS LISTED.. don't brush it off. I have eliminated all trigger foods (even vegans, 100% organic has trigger foods) they can also eat improper food combinations which causes food to rot in the digestive system leading to flare ups ect.. I don't like explaining everything because then it turns into a book lol.

skepticism is not a problem, I'll be happy to answer any questions regardless just please in the future just leave comments here:

Exfoliative Cheilitis Comment Section

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.437 sec, (1)