day 37 and GERD

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Soldier4Christ Views: 2,222
Published: 12 years ago

day 37 and GERD

im now on day 37 of my 40 day fast. i could technically break my fast on friday evening but im going to wait until sunrise saterday morning because dawn is such a serene time for me and ill probably go to the state park by me because its so beautiful.

today was my last day at work. i realized yesterday it was time for rest but i had already told my boss id be in today and thank the Lord i had almost no work today at all. and what i did have wasnt very strenuous at all. so maybe it was good to wind down alittle. my stomach pain and nasea has completely gone away. but just before i left work i started experiancing something ive never experianced in my life...acid reflux. not like this.seems i now have a case or GERD(Gastroesophageal reflux disease). i noticed earlier in ther day the more i talked it was like a strain on my voice and esophagus, than at the end of the day it all of a sudden hurt to swallow and burp. ive been resting since then and its calmed down a bit. it still hurts to swallow. im lying down propped up on pillows to try to keep the stomach acids down but hopefully this is all just part of the healing process. i did have pretty bad heart burn in the beginning of my fast

i realize when i started this fast,from the point of view of many, my body wasnt technically anyware near ready for a 40 day fast. ive never fasted for longer than 7 days and even though i love and appreciate healthy foods(i love raw vegan foods so so much)and lifestyles, i havent been a practicer of either lately. im a young bachelor who works alot,is a horrible cook and tends to over eat alot of junk food. just to give you an idea of my diet before this fast it consisted of mostly pizza,cheesesteaks,fastfood,icecream,hot pockets,hamburger helper,chef boyardee,junk food,ect.

i know...most of you are repulsed right now and its a wonder im alive,lol. like i said,i love healthy food and eating healthy, but im usually pretty busy and always tend to go for the junk comfort food i was raised on. i am planning on using this fast to break alot of old habits and embrace a healthier lifestyle though.

im sure this fast has been very hard on my liver,and when i think of Jesus,or Moses or Elijah fasting for 40 days...well back then everything everybody ate was organic whole foods without all the chemicals we put into are bodies, so im sure in that respect it wasnt nearly as hard on there livers. our liver are very resilient though. but i still believe God will sustain me and keep me from doing any long term damage to myself or else i would have felt led to stop. overall i feel this fast has been a complete blessing so ill see what the next few day and the breaking of my fast/re-feeding has instore for me,along with my new life and all the changes that will come along with it

right now im just resting and it feels sooooo good :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)