CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky Mitral Valve

Hveragerthi Views: 3,695
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,644,597

Re: Leaky Mitral Valve

I was wondering if there would be any suggestions you can give for my uncles Leaky Mitral Valve in his heart from a childhood fever. He is 55 now and they are telling him to elevate his HDL colesterol and if it gets any worse the will have to operate,

There is nothing that can really be done about the valve damage, but he can compensate for the damage. This is generally done with cardiac glycosides. Most are pretty dangerous to use but lily of the valley or my favorite Cactus grandiflorus (night blooming cereus) will work. Or coleus forskohlii can be used. Forskohlii functions just like cardiac glycosides but does not contain the glycosides. It should be taken with nettle leaf or watercress to prolong the effects. What these do is to slow the heart rate while strengthening the contractions. They will also lower the blood pressure.  

Magnesium malate and silica will help strengthen the heart and blood vessels, while reducing plaque build up.

Lecithin granules can be used to lower cholesterol and remove arterial plaque.

And fish oils will help thin the blood and keep down inflammation that leads to heart disease.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)