Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Soldier4Christ Views: 2,407
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,644,638

Re: day 35.extreme abdominal pain

lol well maybe youre right. like i said in my first post. this fast for me has not really been about health benefits(although they are welcome) but about spiritual. ive been felt led to do this for awhile now and feel this fast has been a blessing in so many way.
i did agree to go to work tomorrow,but i plan on taking it easy and it will be my last day,although i wanted to work my whole fast,i am very excited to get off my feet and rest for the remainder of my fast.
as for re-feeding...there seems to be alot of different schools of thought on this subject,on how to break a fast. i know most people end an extended fast with diluted juice or tea but ive decided to go with fruit. ill be breaking my fast with matzah bread and fruit. probably just a bite or two of each then ill wait awhile and see how i feel. i dont plan on over doing it. im only planning on eating raw vegan for a couple of days,then ill be eating vegitarian for the rest of the week,inroducing things like yogurt back into my diet which have good bacterias that my stomach needs,then after about a week im going to start slowly eating meat. i live in pennsylvania and i know of a little amish market that makes the best beef jerky in the world so ill probably start with a bite here and there. ive actually read of two people now who ended there fast with meat. one guy says he ended his 40 day fast with a roast beef sandwich and loved it and was fine, and theres a woman on youtube who did three consecitive 40 day fast,with about a week inbetween each,and after the third one she said she had about 4 ounces of steak and said it was amazing. but still(even though i live in philadelphia and am craving a cheesesteak sooo bad lol) im going to go the fruits and veggie route for awhile,and even though i do plan on reintroducing alot of thing to my system, im excited after this fast to get in the habit of eating healthier on a regular basis. even though im from philly and love a cheesesteak now and agien, i also very much enjoy eating healthy,especially vegatarian and raw foods

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)