CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 35.extreme abdominal pain

Soldier4Christ Views: 2,423
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,644,281

Re: day 35.extreme abdominal pain

thanks Chris. to be perfectly honest i have no idea what my vital signs/blood pressure are and havent even considered how to go aboutchecking them. i am however feeling much better today. i still have some discomfort in my abdominal/stomach region but for the most part im feeling a whole lot better and no nausea. i now consider work a blessing and find when im standing and moving around my stomach feels fine and i have little to no nausua.

i truely hope and pray that i dont "wreck" myself

"in the words of Purinton: "a 30 to 40 day fast is just as apt to wreck a man as it is to benefit him"........."

but completing my 40 day fast is something i feel i have to/and am determined to do. and at the middle of day 35 i would feel horrible if i stoped now. im planning on breaking my fast on saterday mourning at sunrise. i do have to go to work agien tomorrow,then i am free to take off the rest of my fast because i aready put in the vacation time for it...just in case. but im playing it by ear. i am going to attempt to continue to work the rest of the week.

what i think might be the case with my stomach pain is i barely drank any water yesterday. that was a big mistake but i was afraid too much water would irritate my stomach. also when i sit up i tend to slouch lately which im starting to find is having alot to do with it. when i lay back or stand up and move around i feel much better plus i think the fact that ive been drinking plenty more water is helping me alot. i read the lack of water i was drinking could have not only been dehydrating me but also putting alot more strain on my kidneys and liver which needs the water to help dilute and move the waste and toxins.

ive been starting to have bowel movements every few days or so and this stumped me at first but i read this is more than likely feces that has been impacted around my colon over the years finally being loosened up and released.so im gonna count that as a good thing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)