CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How best to break fast with pressure from gallstones

cinnamonn Views: 1,625
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,642,374

Re: How best to break fast with pressure from gallstones

Wow, thank you for your kind and detailed reply.

I'll definitely opt for ACV and then Vitamin C.

Weird thing about the yellowness is that it comes up only during fasting where I look all sick and pale and goes away upon my breaking the fast. With my terrible diet which I've just begun to clear up and chronic illness my body is full of toxins and I assumed the moment my body is allowed to detox it just poured toxins out. Could the Gallstones have made my fasting much harder? because I find it difficult to go for more than a few days. It's still the same when I bear it out for more than a few days.

And people around me comment on my relatively 'healthy looking' complexion when I add fats to my diet which I really am trying to figure out because it gives me energy the day after but doesn't really make me feel good after that. For now I try to avoid them as much as I can because it triggers cravings and binging. But avoiding fats doesn't go for long either because I get so low on energy without it. I just can't figure it out!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)