CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: results from my tests are in...from herne

herne Views: 1,417
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,642,669

Re: results from my tests are in...from herne

jeepers wrote:

"Some will merely look at your eosinophil levels for an indication of infection. However, you will read from several sources that chronic infection is often withOUT increase in eosinophil count AND that hyperinfection/disseminated strongyloides infection withOUT eosinophils is indicative of a NEGATIVE outcome for the patient. Meaning if you've reached the point where you do NOT have an increase in eosinophils, you're fairly badly infected!"

Herne replies:

Honestly I have no idea what they did with my blood once it was drawn...and I feel it is an empty exercise even asking...I mean, truly would it make a difference in the way this is mishandled in the future...NOPE..

The secretary gave me the results by phone today and I was not invited back for a repeat performance so...that't it!

I expect a negative outcome whether my infection is proven or not...I really don't expect to beat this...though I will surely keep trying.

Love from,

Herne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)