CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How best to break fast with pain from gallstones

MENDOMAID Views: 1,033
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,642,353

Re: How best to break fast with pain from gallstones

Lonicallady (sp) made a good suggestion when she wrote that using different parasite herbs or programs in succession will clear out more parasites. I started out with Hulda Clark s herbs then used Rascal then did some other of her suggested herbs then did garlic then beets and finally 5 weeks of quassia and using Clark's herbs regularly. I keep my cats free of fleas and eat all my food cooked.

Clark wrote that it really helps to do the kidney cleanse but you might have to start out at a much lower dose than she suggests and work up to the full dose over time or maybe just to use only one of the herbs (+ magnesium). I have difficulty doing the kidney cleanse for longer than a few days but even the few days helps and I only use the herbs + Mg + parsley water. I would think that doing detoxifications would help as you may have some toxins/pollutants stuck in the kidneys. She also mentions that the body's pH is important, we need to be slightly alkaline because the kidneys won't cleanse the blood well if the body is just slightly acid. And some people have parasites and stones in their kidneys.

There are Epsom Salts capsules available. I found that over-the-counter Epsom Salts is much more irritating than pure Epsom Salts so order online. I've read that some people use magnesium capsules and other methods for the purge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)