CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone else with these symptoms?

free09 Views: 1,964
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,641,666

Re: anyone else with these symptoms?

Hi Atlanta,

There has been an improvement in my BO but because I am under a great deal of stress at the moment (and have been for years), it is making it harder to get rid of the parasties as my immune system is low at the moment and so my bodys natural defences are not working as well as they should be.

LPN's suggestion is a good one as I think you should not rule out anything when it comes to trying to get to the root of this problem. If your doctor is not helpful, you should maybe think about seeing a kinesiologist(sp?) as they are supposedly good at getting to the root of illnesses or imbalances in the body.

In response to your other post about dealing with the mental effects, having faith in God has also helped me. Also Yoga and meditation has been helpful for me as stress is a factor when it comes to the BO problem.

I have also been reading a lot about the law of attraction (The secret by Rhonda Byrne and some stuff by Abraham Hicks) and so I do my best to focus on what I want and completely block out the negative comments and responses from people. Also do any and everything that makes you happy and takes your mind off your problems (like laughing with friends, reading a really good book or watching a film).
Although I'm not where I want to be just yet, I have come a long way and believe that I will soon get my life back.

I wish you all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)