CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I got to the root of the problem

LPN12345 Views: 21,041
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,640,928

Re: I got to the root of the problem

Yeah, I know what you mean you see my symptoms also delt with post nasal drip and very sore throat, it always felt like something was caught in my throat because my food was coming back up. There is something also called LPR AND THIS DEALS WITH HAVING FOOD CAUGHT IN THE Laranyx and the pharynx. This too can cause problems in the throat and odor, only this does not involve acid, but  they say it is a reflux and at times can be caused by reflux.
I have a doctor's appointment coming up for this. Because I thought it was tonsil stones at first or a sinus infection so I started taking  goldenseal and echinea. My sinuses have cleared up but I still feel funny sometimes in my throat.  I've also been gargling acv and water, and brushing my teeth with peroxide and baking soda. I've added pepcid too because they say if you have LPR you can take a ppi like Nexium or Prilosec along with Pepcid. The only supplements I've been taking is Lactobacillus acidolphilis (which I was already taking) and maybe a couple of vitamins daily, the other stuff for Tmau I've haven't be taking for awhile.  Healing takes a couple of months, so they say. But I have had some relief since starting the PPi's  with the Pepcid AC. But if you google fbo along wit LPR you may see some connection.

http://www.nycornell.org/ent/Laryngopharyngeal.reflux.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)