CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flushing V Fasting?

kendall55 Views: 1,116
Published: 16 years ago

Liver Flushing V Fasting?

Hello...

I'm wondering if anyone can offer any advice. I've been on The Master Cleanse for a few days, doing it to see if it helps with my skin problems. It's going OK, and I'm glad I'm trying it, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't just continue Liver Flushing instead. Is it true fasting doesn't help clease the liver? I've done 7 liver flushes, eat a 90% vegan diet, which have helped with my skin, but not all together. I definitley don't think my liver is clean.

Has anyone had experience both with fasting and liver flushing? Did they recieve more benefit from one particular cleansing method? Part of my concern is that fasting, for me, is just harder than the liver flushes.. but I wanted to try a fast because so many people have had good results with the Master Cleanse. I've only been doing it 3 days, but I don't feel all that amazing about it, at least not the way I have after some of my Liver flushes.

Well, I wish everyone the best with their cleansing. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)