CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tooth issues

Miss Helfinger Views: 1,462
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,637,728

Re: Tooth issues

Sounds like the wild, wild west over here. Gosh - I dunno if anyone is going to be willing to have their names placed on the petition to have supported you in pulling your tooth out. Lol! I have this image of you with a pair of pliers and a bottle of whiskey!

I know Trapper got a dentist to just yank his out. He had to talk the guy into it but it worked. Sure seems like some juice fasting, oil pulling and stopping using or ingesting anything that's causing it to deteriorate are worth it! If it's not too late (I don't even really know what that phrase means now that I've gotten to know Uny) - I'd clean my bod up and see if I couldn't save my teefies! Eat no sugar, no processed flours, no meat - hell - effectively - start juice fasting, brushing with Miracle 2 Soap (and a few drops of neutralizer) and Christopher's Tooth Powder alternating (that's what I do) and oil pulling many times a day!!!!

...then look at the Tooth Chart and see what organ is screaming at you through your toofie:

This is a post I made a long time ago with a chart to the teeth and spine and what organs it connects with. Wombat also posted an interactive link with the spine and organs. Perhaps you'll find that whatever organ connects with the tooth that's bugging you is also a vertebrae in your back that tends to be stiff:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1273220

p.s. - while on IP, I've been working to heal a cavity...guess where it connects? My intestines, veins (I have spider veins galore) and the hand/feet joints (arthritis) and big toe (bunion on my right foot) - yep - and as I've cleaned my intestines the spot has slowed down and I believe I'm real close to healing it completely. To your health!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.217 sec, (1)