CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many cleanses??

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 2,231
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 163,908

Re: How many cleanses??

As the previous responder indicated, don't focus on how many flushes you have done, focus on the productivity of the flushes. Are you getting stones out? If so, keep on doing it. The total amount of time needed to clean the liver depends at least in part on how often you do them. For quite a while, I was doing them every 2 days because I was getting lots out every flush. Started out 2 weeks apart and shortened the flush interval by a day every time to see if I still had productive flushes. For a long time, I was able to get hundreds of stones out just waiting 2 days between flushes. You may not be able to do this because of work or other limitations so don't worry about it if you can't do it that often or if your body does not move stones along that fast. Just see what works for you and don't be arbitrary about the time interval.

You may also find that a combination of Cat's Claw (...tomentosa), Pau D Arco (purple flower inner bark), Black-Walnut extract, Wormwood extract, Clove bud extract, Garlic, Omega-3 Marine Lipid concentrate, 1,3/1,6 B-Glucans (not from yeast), Alph Lipoic Acid, Dandelion, Artichoke, Olive Leaf, Guggulipid extract, Quercetine and Bromolain will do wonders for how you feel and may stop the production of stone (see below). Do some studying or experimenting. See what you think.

I don't want to scare you or make you feel discouraged, but over the last 4 1/2 years, I have done in excess of 150 flushes and am just now eliminating the need to flush. In other words, I came to believe that my liver was continuing to produce stones since I feel it was unlikely it could hold as many stones as came out in the 150 plus flushes...I was getting several hundered stones out each time. The list of herbs above stopped (or dramatically reduced) the cycle and I am no longer producing stones or at least the rate of production as been drastically cut.

This situation may be unusual and I am not suggesting this course of action is appropriate for everyone, but if you find you continue to produce stones after many flushes, or if you just want to reduce the number of flushes necessary to complete the process, then consider the herbs listed above as one possible avenue that has worked for one person.

Best Wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)