CureZone   Log On   Join
Telman's 5th flush

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
telman Views: 1,998
Published: 15 years ago

Telman's 5th flush

5TH Flush

It has been 2 weeks since my last flush and over that period I have started to see some important changes in my body. I no longer have any floaters and all my bowel movements are dark brown/green. I can seem to eat a greater selection of foods without bloating or indigestion, particularly, mixing carbohydrates with meat. I still get a little discomfort in my Gall Bladder region but this is fading and I look forward to some days when I will not notice it at all.

I still get very hungry for refined foods like biscuits and chocolate which is a struggle to control and I had put on about 5lbs in weight even though my diet hasnít changed.

Itís the 4th July and I am undertaking a fairly standard Hulda Clark flush. This time I found the olive oil and lemon juice a bit of a struggle to drink and I had a very restless night. In the morning I awoke at 6.30am and had my Epson salts at 7.00am and 9.00am. I could still taste the olive in my mouth for most of the morning and felt nauseous.

I had my first bowel movement (BM) at 9.00am which showed up a 1cm green stone and 4 lentil-sized green stones. The second BM at 11.00am, which was mostly ďbutt peeĒ included a 2cm stone made up of small stones that where compressed together into a solid albeit soft lump. Nothing much then until 5.00pm when I got a little gravel.

Stone count as follows:

1 stone greater than 2cm compressed gravel
2 green stone greater than 1cm
6 stones pea sized green stones
Tablespoon of gravel

Well I guess that I am about done now and I know the FAQ recommend that I need 3 clear flushes in a row but I am a bit tired with flushing and I donít want to build up an ad version to the procedure. I going to have a bit of a holiday and start again in October with a parasite cleanse and then do the Liver Flushes to make sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)