Re: Suggestions?

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,537
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,638,708

Re: Suggestions?

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so rough--and to be taking so many good things, as well! It almost sounds like an overload of good things...and too much cleansing, while also stuffing the body with healers? just a thought. Wonder what HV will say. I do not know your history, so, apologies if this sounds like it's out of left field.

Since you mention the biofeedback, and that it helps for a few days, but you're not sure if it's 'worth it', and you mention the crying (by the way, tears contain multitudes of subtances-->>they are a great cleanser and releaser on more than one level, so try not to "hate it"), I thought I would mention EFT.

Have you looked into it? It sounds to me as though there is a place for it in your regime. There are videos on Youtube, etc. that demonstrate it...and lots of info. online. Many have found relief for everything from blood disorders to MS, to PTSD. It's a combination of simple, do-it-yourself energy work via well-documented meridians and their associated systems, and emotional release and rebalancing at that level. These things are very interrelated.

Anyway, hope you take a look,

it costs nothing--though you can, if you wish, find a practitioner to help you.

best, Chiron

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)