CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting Water Fast on 6/21/10

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
clynnlove Views: 1,057
Published: 12 years ago

Starting Water Fast on 6/21/10

Hi! I am starting a Water Fast on my birthday next Monday. I have not fasted in over a year, and plan on going from 10-30 days depending on how things go (I can't predict what's going to happen in my life which will require the energy only food gives!) Until Monday, I will be juicing, eating raw foods, etc...and getting rid of the caffeine. I am out of work at the moment, and take a couple college classes online. In addition, I have two kids out of school for the summer for whom I will have to prepare meals for. During the next few days I'll be setting up easy meals, including microwave meals, to make this easier and hopefully keeping myself out of the grocery store. I'm also trying to get the house as clean and organized as possible. I added some great DVD's to my netflix queue, including some yoga, meditation, and other inspirational videos. I want to limit my time with medias such as the TV and computer. (not eliminate, just limit :). I plan on gardening, and maybe teaching myself guitar, an mostly spending my "up" times reflecting, meditating, writing, etc. I am fasting for detox. My life has never felt more off balance, and I have been taking meds, smoking, and drinking...as well as not exercising or getting the rest I should be. I am headed down a nasty path, and need a jump start to bring me back to center, and move forward with my life in a positive direction. If anyone would be interested in starting with me, let me know! I will try post my progress each day. And, of course, any advice is more than welcome ♥♥

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)