CureZone   Log On   Join
Symptoms - possibly liver?

jamie10 Views: 1,206
Published: 16 years ago

Symptoms - possibly liver?

Hi;

I have recently (for the past five days) been experiencing some light pains, and occasionally some convulsions on my right side. The occur under the rib cage (just slightly under, and to the side of the one near the top stomach muscles). Also the same feeling is at the botton of the right side near the waste line.

I don't know if it is the liver or the colon - how can you tell? I have been experiencing some problem bowel movements around when these symptoms started appearing. They have been quite dry, and THICKER then usual. I have taken coloson tablets, which cleared out a bit, and I follow a really good diet. This morning I took Epsom Salts . The problem persists still.

I don't know what to do. My ALKALINE LIVER ENZYMES are above normal, but I doubt this is part of it. They have been above normal for some time, and these effects certainly haven't. On another note, do you know how to restore these enzymes to normal levels? I have been getting mild "light headed" headaches recently, and have some allergies...

Thanks to anyone who can offer me help. I appreciate it! Take care

Jamie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)