CureZone   Log On   Join
A friend was in the hospital for kidney stones, suggestions please!

t_montreal Views: 1,369
Published: 9 years ago

A friend was in the hospital for kidney stones, suggestions please!

Hi All,

A dear friend of mine was in the hospital this weekend with a kidney stone. The pain was so bad that they gave him morphine and now another derivative to take as needed for pain. I saw him today and gave him the kidney tincture I have from Uny, and we went to an herb shop where I had them replicate the kidney/bladder tea as best they could (they were missing two ingredients) as I wanted him to start on something. He didn't want to take cayenne as he has some at home.

My question is: Can he jump into a 5 day cleanse? He's already a vegetarian and told me that he poops twice in the mornings, so I imagine he is at least regular. He does have extra weight in his belly, and certainly could improve further on his diet, but its fair. Does he have to also do the #1 and #2 at the same time? I don't know if he'd go for that, but he is in quite a bit of pain. At the very least, if he does the flush drink/tea/tincture and eats as raw as possible for five days, is that okay?

Thanks so much:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.316 sec, (1)