CureZone   Log On   Join
liver flush and emotions and ginger

reservoir Views: 1,660
Published: 11 years ago

liver flush and emotions and ginger

Hi,
I've done 12 flushes...I sometime notice after taking my 6 am dose of epson salts I go back to bed...and then I get a wave of emotions...a kind of joy, blissful feeling, which come on quite intense, Its almost as if the liver has released old emotions, its quite bizzare, this typically lasts 3 or 4 hrs and the blissfull feeling goes away, I can only assume, as more stones have moved down into the liver and created more congestion...It'sa really a sign for me that emotions and anger and anxiety are really related to the liver and doing the cleanse can actually release these emotions....

my second question, like most people I get waves of nausea the night of the liver flush, in the past I have mixed ginger with the olive oil mixture, I was wondering if this is a good idea of if it causes the flush not to work so well ?

thanks

res

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)