CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your New Treatment Plan TO ICU FROM HERNE

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
herne Views: 874
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,636,723

Re: Your New Treatment Plan TO ICU FROM HERNE

Dear ICU,

Hmm...glad that works for you. I am very allergic to maca and if I use even more than tiny bit of chlorophyll I break out in hives.

5 minutes ago I mixed a drop of DMSO with a small amnt. of Valbazan and applied it to the exterior of my nose and sinus areas...then I used the Valbazan+Chlorophyll+Salt nose drops I am using...next I may add DMSO to the drops for the inside of my nose.

As yet I have had no ill effects and feel mentally much clearer. That of course is only a small part of the issue and the issue is...can I kill what I believe to be thousands of either stongyloides and dwarf Tapeworms successfully? So far nothing has died in the region that most plagues me...that being my nose/sinuses/lacrimal glands/lungs...ick!!

As I have mentioned before the Albendazole tabs that I am taking have again gotten rid of the crawling sensation under the skin of my legs and feet.

You are so busy helping others you rarely talk about yourself. I of course didn't know you have COPD. I am glad you have found something that helps...that is non-steroidal. It is nice to have another option.

Well, I have had a busy day catching up on chores that were left undone for a long time and though I am still wide awake after getting up at 5 am I should try to wind down.

Nite nite....all my friends...feeling a little better sure makes me like humanity a lot more!!!

Love from,

Herne

Thank you for your interest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)