CureZone   Log On   Join
DMSO I'm coming out of the drug cabinet to say "I am using it"....From Herne

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
herne Views: 852
Published: 11 years ago

DMSO I'm coming out of the drug cabinet to say "I am using it"....From Herne

It's early in the a.m. so this isn't going to be a full explanation with all ifs ands and buts answered in defense of my stance.

I ordered a several complimentary products a few weeks ago. I ordered a lot so that I don't have to re-order for awhile. This particular regimen is to boost the immune system and clean up the toxic mess...I have had to take homeopathics for years to clean up my system as my kidney does not do it's job. There are 3 parts to the regimen and one is DMSO. I read greatly on the uses for it, including the fact that it is licensed as a drug to treat interstitial cystitis. So...there are NO known side effects (except for occasional headaches).

It arrived 5 days ago and I started taking the potions as required. Within HOURS I was more clear headed, felt the presence of my body...that is hard to explain. My vision became clear etc. etc. and I was able to do some things around the apt.

Then I thought about DMSO and it's action which of course is used as a delivery system for some drugs such as creams for fungal infection like athlete's foot.

So taking that one step further I thought about the inability of some of our drugs (such as Albendazole in my case) to reach the targeted areas such as our tissues. This is a real problem of course and makes the treatment very iffy AND lengthy.

Sooooo I decided to take the concoction I drink with water 4 times a day (which contains 1 drop of DMSO as per instructions) with my chewed up Albendazole (and of course my fatty foods).

I am committing myself to a long usage of Albendazole this time. It would be my 3rd cycle...but I am going to draw it out and as long as my liver holds out I will continue it with the cocktail. I want to see if this will help the Albendazole reach it's targets with more efficacy. I will let you all know as I go along how I am doing.

I have great hopes for this twist. I will not change my mind or my regimen . It is written in stone. So if anyone wishes to nay say this you are wasting your breath.

DMSO is to me as salt is to D Sweden.

New frontiers aawait.

Love from,

Herne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)