CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I going crazy? I am at wits end here!

rorylee Views: 2,535
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,624,942

Re: Am I going crazy? I am at wits end here!

Hey Mary, after reading your post i actually thought you were me lol. Ive been in the same situation but i actually decided to go to a mental hospital to see what they would do about it, even tho i very well can smell the odor and others can also, i even used it kinda as a holiday/break since they were denying they was a smell at all, i knew something was up.. They ended up giving me the works, ecg, eeg, catscans, xrays and putting me on respiradol also up to 6mg a night but not for depression, for hallucinations and delusions. I played along took the pill for 2 months (was in hospital for 2 weeks, was actually pretty fun in there, boring too) and i could feel the pill trying to change my thoughts, trying to block out a memory but in the end it didn't change me at all and then they wanted to try anti-depressants on me which didnt work also. 2 years later im still sitting here with the smell and 'certain' people denying the smell, while others blatantly don't. Sure its frustrating, but you got to remember one thing, we become center of attention where ever we go, God wanted that. In saying that i still haven't gave up on trying to get rid of the odor. Some time ago i read here about getting the apocrine glands removed (like a sweat gland around the butt), the extreme approach i guess and i just read a succuess story here about Prilosec. I have tried IBS (irritable bowell syndrome), No More Gas, Creams my Dr gave me for fungus and all with no results, if anything the cream made the odor worse. Im gonna try the worming/parasite thing soon https://humaworm.com/ but really nothing feels like a cure atm =\ if the Dr's dont want to admit the smell, got to ask why?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)