CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's the next step on Candida Regime?

jaguar57 Views: 2,023
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,634,376

Re: What's the next step on Candida Regime?

The sad truth is that you´ll never be cured by diet and anti-fungals. Both just cause the candida to spread in your body in search of nourishment. I´ve had candida most of my life (I´m 52) and the best thing I ever tried was the Candida Zapper which killed the candida completely and I had no symptoms at all for 2 months although I was not on the diet and also ate sweets. Why did it come back? Because candida is everywhere, even in the air we breathe. I have a weak immune system after having had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 16 years and despite thousands of dollars spent on supplements I haven´t been able to get it to a normal level. I maintain health with use of the Beck blood electrifier which assists the immune system in getting rid of all circulating microbes. So now I experience the next best thing to a "cure" which is zapping for a few days (30 min daily) every 2 months and consume very little sugar.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.703 sec, (1)