CureZone   Log On   Join
yikes, using activated MMS for brushing causes erosion of tooth enamel?

Views: 3,332
Published: 9 years ago

yikes, using activated MMS for brushing causes erosion of tooth enamel?

Help! I think I might have seriously screwed up by using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement incorrectly for brushing my teeth. I've been brushing with 5 drops Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to 25 drops citric acid with 2tbsp-1/4 cup water added almost every other day for the last 4 months.

Initially, my teeth looked much cleaner and shinier after brushing with the solution. I was so excited that I figured, if one application worked that well, how much better would multiple applications?

Well, just within the last week or so, I noticed that my now white, clean, shiny teeth have started to develop dark brown stains on them especially near the gum line. I'm like freaking out b/c I have never ever had stains on my teeth like this before. Just a few minutes ago, a small piece of tooth or filling fell out of my mouth while I was flossing. This has never happened before. I just had all my fillings replaced about 6 months ago. I don't drink coffee, soda, tea or any other dark colored beverages either. I just read on this forum that using too strong a dose of the activated sodium chlorite can cause erosion of the tooth enamel.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I'm really scared that I might have done some irreversible damage to my tooth enamel or something.

I'm not planning to put the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in my mouth again until I figure out what is going on. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)