CureZone   Log On   Join
Superfood Soup:)))

t_montreal Views: 1,368
Published: 9 years ago

Superfood Soup:)))

Hi Y'all,

Lol, I'm not Texan, but I like saying that:)

Okay so here's the thing: I have trouble with food. Like, major trouble, as my gut is still so darn sensitive. So, there are many days when I can't seem to eat anything for whatever reason. The solution? Superfood Soup!

That's right! Just like Miss H had her 'garlic surprise' (as I call it) consisting of garlic, nutritional yeast, and wheat germ oil) I have made a concoction that is IP AND palate friendly as well! Here It is, as follows:

1-2 tbsp slippery elm
2 tbsp superfood
1-3 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
pinch of Sea Salt
1-2 tbsp olive oil

Add hot water to the SE, blend well, then add the rest!

That's the basic recipe. I also like to add 1/2 tsp or more each of cinnamon, licorice root or whatever other herbs float my boat. You want savory? Do oregano. Sweet? Add some honey or BSM (black strap molasses). Spicey? Add cayenne!
Today I added 2 tbsp of chia seeds to my soup to give it more substance, as I needed it.

Voila! Superfood soup~ It hits the spot and it's super duper nutritious, especially when you need it most!:))))

Love,

T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)