CureZone   Log On   Join
Telman's 4th flush

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Telman Views: 2,060
Published: 15 years ago

Telman's 4th flush

4th Flush

My forth flush was started on 20th June were I used the same modified Hulda procedure that I used on the third. In summary as follows:

6.30 pm 1 desert spoon Epson Salts
8.30 pm 1 desert spoon Epson Salts
10.30 pm ½ cup olive oil and juice from three lemons sipped alternatively.
11.00 pm ¼ cup olive oil and juice from two lemons sipped alternatively.
7.00 am 1 desert spoon Epson Salts
9.00 am 1 desert spoon Epson Salts

Well it was a very hot and humid midsummer’s night and I didn’t sleep very well. Apart from coping with the high temperatures and humidity I had significant indigestion, nasty heart burn and some nausea. Also the taste of olive oil stayed in my mouth until midday which I countered with a little honey.

First bowl movement was at 7.00 am included a 1 cm hard green stone and loads of green gravel and fawn coloured floating sand. In fact through out the morning there were mainly pea sized stones and lots of lentil sized but the majority was gravel. At 12.00 am midday the detritus changed from green gall bladder waste to a “stones” that looked like digestive biscuit, i.e. compacted sand and gravel of which some sinks in water. It was like the hard cheesy stuff on the third flush but looser and breaking up. I think this is debris from the liver that got unblocked and has started to break down in the last week since the 3rd flush. This gravel came out steadily throughout the day until I retired at 11.00pm and even the first bowel movement at 8.00 am the following day it was present. At the second bowel movement at 1.30 pm there were three huge stones of the grey gunge the larges being about 4cm by 2.5cm. However, I think these were the gravel that has been compressed into a solid lump by my gut rather than a true stone

Flush count:

1 stone bigger than 3 cm (compressed gravel)
5 stones bigger than 2 cm (4 compressed gravel)
11 stones bigger than 1 cm (10 compressed gravel)
23 stones pea sized
Unbelievable amount of gravel probable about half a cup.

I am a 52year old male, 6’ 1”, 185lbs, living in Kent, England.

I have violent and chronic pains in the “V” of my rib cage and one day in May 2005 I collapsed in agony after which I remained drain, tired and not very well at all. I had suffered like this a couple of times in the past but my doctor and hospital we unable to diagnose a problem. I was convinced that it was caused by my gall bladder so I set about researching the condition on the internet, whence I came across the curezone.com site.

Over the last 10years I have had periods of general poor health, including, fatigue, muscle pain, headaches, feeling cold, some irritable bowl, etc. These have progressively increased in length until I now longer get any remission.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)