CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: no, no, no......@ lpn12345

LPN12345 Views: 21,203
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,634,060

Re: no, no, no......@ lpn12345

First of all I have been taking prescription meds for acid reflux for some time but I was taking them once a day. I tried Protonics,Previcid,Nexium. The prescriptions were stronger but when I didn't renew my prescription, I did research and saw that my symptoms were more than just plain acid reflux.

I have problems with lots of gas and I took Betaine tablets  by themselves  and filtered apple cider vinegar but it didn't help too much because the problem is in my esophagus. and the vinegar literally burned my insides of my stomach. I know what they said about havng too much acid or not enough can do for you. I can take betaine tablets and acid reducer tablets at the same time and it will not harm me, in fact it was rcommended that if you take acid reducers taking betaine would help too. I  just know when I ate food it wasn't  fully being digested in my system and food kept coming back up through my esophagus, and I had difficulty talking. and coughed continuously. Certain foods I ate you could actually smell the food hours after I'd eaten, it was just that bad.

That is why I still take enzymes(to help break up foods)and probiotcs. Zinc helps also helps with hormones and if you have thyroid issues, or sweat. The Nullo has copper in it and it works as a body freshner. It was in the TMAU forum and recommended for TMAU, I only take 1 pill 2 xs a day with the zinc, B2. I thought I had symptoms of TMAU. Since taking the acid reducer I've started decreasing supplements. Charcoal helps with digeston and also helps against digestion problems. It also clears your digestve system of toxins.

My problem was in my esophagus which caused problems with my colon. and other areas. Your mouth and digestion are together,The esophagus helps the food get to the stomach and if it's not working right there will be problems. I've had the problem for years but didn't think it was causing odor problems. I will always take probiotics, and enzymes because I need too, but maybe not as often. I take much less supplements than I used too. Hopefully I'll be able to stop the B2 one day. But all my life I've had digestive issues, you live and you learn. I don't think the smell will come back but if I don't take my acid reducers for a long time it might because I have a  medical condition with acid. The pills I take are a generic over the counter but it would help people  to get diagnosed with acid reflux or something else before trying to take them because there may be side effects.   I will include the betaine again  now that you mentioned it.  I will  also continue to decrease some of the other stuff and will keep you posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (2)