CureZone   Log On   Join
I got to the root of the problem

LPN12345 Views: 22,102
Published: 10 years ago

I got to the root of the problem

Hello Curezone:

I know it's been a long,long time since I have been in the forum. One of my  curezone friends has been writing me lately on my email address at yahoo and I decided to come to the forum. I'd been so busy working fulltime and doing classes online I hardly had the time to come to the forum at all.

Anyway I noticed someone put something in the forum about Prilosec helping them,  with their fecal breath problem, and I agree. You see my Bo problem finally left  for good after taking an over the counter acid reducer called Ranitidine,and I started having results. I was taking Nullo tablets and zinc. I still take very few probiotics, vitamin B2,and folic acid and enzymes. I sometimes use actvated charcaol occassionally.

I really got break throughs with the acid reducer's because my gastroesophagael reflux got so bad I was having other symptoms, like coughing, unable to talk and a scratchy throat. I learned that the acid causes the food in the stomach and esophagus to become sour and smell in the body.The smell would go away and cause a different smell but I would have gas.

I would still have the smell sometimes especially in my throat where food would sit.(I could actually feel it in my throat) coming up from  my esophagus.(which is where the gas would be) Since I've been taking the tablets I don't have any problems at all. Any way I'm not saying this is everyone's problem but it may be the root cause of some. All my docs saw nothing but acid in me when they did tests. Sometimes our digestive systems cannot digest sugars and other foods completely.  I take my over the counter product 2xs  a day.  I no longer take any prescription drugs for gastroesophagel reflux disease, the over the counter stuff work just fine. I had been taking the acid reducers faithfully for about 3 to 4 weeks  but started noticing results before then.  The strength is 150mg per pill. Those who have not been tested from your doctors I recommend that you get tested before taking acid reducers  to see if you have acid refux or other problems. www.bodyodor777.com/causes_stomach.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

2.578 sec, (2)