CureZone   Log On   Join
LFRF - Any one going LOW FAT RAW FOOD? I'm trying it now and so far so good. A LOT less cravings, go figure!

RawGirl Views: 5,855
Published: 12 years ago

LFRF - Any one going LOW FAT RAW FOOD? I'm trying it now and so far so good. A LOT less cravings, go figure!

I am prepping my body for a candida cleaner treatment and the protocol says NO FAT so I am having fruits and veggies in creative ways.

I haven't weighed but feel lighter and brighter. Zero cravings! YAY!!! This is very good!

So far I have really struck gold in coming up with a zero fat salad dressing: orange juice, apples and anything thickening I have on hand (i.e.: papaya) blended in VitaMix with stevia and curry powder. Yum!

My favorite summer salad is a large bowl of organic greens with sliced fruit like strawberries, mango and papaya with my yummy curry dressing poured over it.

I also make this dressing with raw cacao powder and cinnamon and pour over a fruit salad. Amazing!

I am looking to go 100% raw foodie again soon ... I've been having baked sweet potato at night.

I feel a lot better with NO FAT. This is just for the period of the candida cleanse. NO fat is part of the protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.156 sec, (1)