CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush 2

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,156
Published: 16 years ago

Liver Flush 2

Hell of a lot more successful than flush 1. Took dewormer for 10 days prior this time, been more stringent with the p+bing and cascara sagrada, and have been fasting for 9 days. First flush I got just a couple stones, and also ended up with pneumonia so bad I ended up at the doctor for the first time in years (I was waking up choking every night). I think (assume) that was from not having a clean enough bowel. I was also extremely nervous last time. Heard so many horror stories about the Epsom Salts and the OO (Olive-Oil) drink that I was freaked and could barely sleep after taking the drinks.

This time, I was nervous about catching another illness, but otherwise very relaxed. I had taken proper preparations, and now knew that the epsom and OO (Olive-Oil) drinks are so no big deal. They aren't a quarter bad as taking psyllium powder. Can't even taste epsom in lemon juice, and the OO (Olive-Oil) is nothing mixed with enough grapefruit.

Anyway, passed at least 250 stones, maybe even closer to 400 or so, and many of them were huge. A couple were about the size of a gallbladder, and many many others were quarter sized or bigger. Got to wonder where those even had room to inhabit my liver. It hasn't been long enough to notice positive physical effects, but it sure is comforting to know those things are out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)