CureZone   Log On   Join
...Re: I feel absolutely awful:(

t_montreal Views: 976
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,630,040

...Re: I feel absolutely awful:(

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for those who have reached out to me privately, you all are blessings. I know that we are all going through a lot and I thank you truly, from the bottom of my heart.

I just wanted to take a moment to say to everyone- please don't ever be discouraged from taking your health into your own hands and healing yourself. I know that it is possible to heal one's self from illness. I have a friend who healed herself of breast cancer. I know it can be done.

I have multiple chemical sensitivity and fibromyalgia. I may have other things too, but these are the official 'labels'. I am only saying this because it's complicated and extremely painful. I feel everything. Absolutely everything going on inside of my body and outside of it. My structure feels like it is collapsing inside of itself. I feel like I am fighting, with every ounce of spirit left in me, every day- to eat, to drink, and to move. I feel like I have barely enough left in me most of the time, to keep the actual physicality functioning, but not yet enough to detox effectively. And certainly not enough to deal with the stressors of everyday life, beyond the most pressing.

I know that happiness and beauty exists. I know that everyone here has a shot at health and freedom. I just don't know if I'm too far out there at this point. I feel like the energy work I did for years may still be running on my body. I feel like it screwed around with my metabolisms and blood Sugar too much. This is just my hunch. Everything I experience is to such a level extreme and almost VIOLENT in it's intensity. I am lucky that I never resorted to medication, but I think the emotional suffering at this point is so closely linked to the physical, and both are so long standing that I don't know how they will dissolve.

I love you all. I wish you all the best:) Don't ever give up. Life really IS wonderful and beautiful. I know this:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)