CureZone   Log On   Join
I feel absolutely awful:(

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Atomic Silver Stops Candida
Colloidal Silver 3000 to 18000 PPM Fights Stubborn Fungus ...

Innate Response Formulas- NATURAL Whole Food
Buy 2 Innate Response & Get 1 Colloidal S...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Natural Health Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Lifeís hand picked superior essent...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Atomic Silver Stops Candida
Colloidal Silver 3000 to 18000 PPM Fights Stubborn Fungus ...

Innate Response Formulas- NATURAL Whole Food
Buy 2 Innate Response & Get 1 Colloidal S...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Natural Health Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Lifeís hand picked superior essent...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

t_montreal Views: 1,222
Published: 9 years ago

I feel absolutely awful:(

Hi All,

Okay I'm posting this, because I normally don't, but I feel like I am going in circles. I need some help/advice.

The last three of months, I've been doing CE's consistently. Like at least once a day. I did mostly raw food, but not the whole time. At the beginning I would have lapses back to cooked vegan with raw, or end up eating some salmon, a bit of cheese or unfortunately Sugar and carbs. This was happening a lot before I started doing Liver Flushes weekly. The more I cleaned my liver, the less I craved the 'bad' stuff.

Ok, so then this last month, I was able to get my supplements. Before that I was severely depleted nutritionally, and I could feel it. So the last month has been 4tbsp a day superfood (most days), echinacea the first couple of weeks- I went through two bottles because I was fighting a bad yeast infection- bfc, calcium, st-john's wort, solomans seal,( most often 4 droppersful of each a day, sometimes double that) liver/galbladder (as needed, many times after the Liver Flush drink, and many times a few drops on my tongue during the day or before a meal). Before my period I started 2 droppersful of the female formula once in the morning and once at night. I also took the nerve sedative a few times to help with sleep. Also slippery elm 3tbsp a day. I love this stuff:)

I wasn't able to complete a Bowel Cleanse as planned. I started taking cayenne, 1/4 tsp a day, and working up to 3/4 tsp- but my bowel at the beginning was more sensitive, so some days I only had the small doses. Only in the last week have I been doing at least 1/2 tsp a day. I tried to do the #2 gradually, again, trying to see with my bowels, but had to stop because I was getting tremendous gas, urgent stools, etc, several times a day. I would take a dose here and there. Now, in the last few days, I've been doing 3x a day to see what will happen, along with 1 IF#1 at night, and at least 1/2 tsp cayenne a day. I had a big bowel movement this morning, not including everything that comes out with the CE. I realize that the CE's did affect my bowel activity, so I am being careful to do them after bowel movements. I did take maybe 4 Diflucan pills earlier in the month because yeast was really bad, and I noticed a lot of it in my stool. Also after the CE's. I also took on the days where I didn't have kombucha, a 12 plus probiotic pill (I know Uny doesn't endorse this, but I know my gut is so compromised, I just wanted to see if it may help the yeast)

Admist all of this, just trying to stay raw all this month- I have been mostly so, except for some tahini, olive oil, frozen blueberries, a bit of yogurt at the beginning. But its been fruit, veggies, some nuts and seeds, I really cut down on coffee (had maybe a half cup here and there) and I don't crave it like I used to. Also had Kombucha a lot, maybe 3-4 times a week a bottle of 355ml.

Today I feel like absolute hell. I am sorry to use that word, but no other will describe it. All throughout the month I wondered if the fruit I was eating was playing with my blood sugar. I haven't been formally tested, but my Sugar is always a concern- meaning with candida/parasites, and just going through massive sickness when I've had carb overloads in the past- I knew what it was. The last two days I haven't been sleeping. It is stress induced. I ate a lot of fruit, I ate late, and I had some dates, a bit of raw honey (first time ever) bananas, canned pineapple (don't ask me why, I was tired, and it was available) sweet potato, apples and pear. I had chocolate too, a small peice. It wasn't raw and it wasnt dark either:( This is not normal behavior for me at all anymore :(((( So That's everything I ate yesterday. Again some of it was late because I couldn't sleep. My eating late has improved, but sometimes if I cant eat all day, 9 pm comes and I am starving. I try to stick to fruit or maybe a sprouted tortilla with almond butter.

Today I did a CE. I had a grapefruit with garlic, 2 oz aloe vera juice (first time), and superfood in a blender with water. I have had water, 2 doses of IF2, one dose of cayenne, one probiotic pill and herbal tea since. I forgot to mention that my leg still hurts a lot (ankle injury) and I have pain all in my left side. My head and ears always feel blocked and pressured. Today it's very bad too. I am also having a lot of itching today (yeast) I'm still releasing parasite carcasses from my liver with CE's. Really big ones the last two days. My gut hurts, but it always hurts regardless. I feel nauseous. I had some oregano oil too, maybe 10 drops today. I still take it ocasionally when I feel ill.

So basically my mood in general is better. I am more aware of the fluctuations. I am also still releasing a lot of anger. I never externalize it, I just notice it. I feel crazy tho still I have to say. Like so many symptoms, and all I can do is try to figure out how to quell them. It's maddening:( I'm always hungry. I always want to be held. I keep fighting the urge to stop at Burger King. I haven't juiced much because it hits me too hard (detox) It always hits my brain the hardest- I believe because it hits my gut too. I probably have leaky gut and thats why.

Now I am facing homelessness. I mean I have to find a safe place. I am too tired to keep this up. Really I need a hug. I need to talk to people about what is happening. I am a human being for heaven's sake and I feel like no one can even begin to comprehend what I am going through. How can I talk to people about all of this without sounding crazy?

One good thing I started doing is sitting in the grass. I love it. This is recent, and I love it. I walk a lot in the sun too, since the weather got nice, the last two weeks or so.

I'm just sooooooooooooo tired. I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of wanting a burger. I don't know if I'm hungry or crazy or toxic half the time. And I look 'ok'. Besides no muscle mass in my upper body, I appear 'normal'. But I am fighting through every minute of the day. Is there hope?

Ok, I am done. I would never post this normally, but I need help. Like seriously, I can't function like this anymore.

Thank you:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (3)