CureZone   Log On   Join
Second GB flush-no results

nat25 Views: 990
Published: 16 years ago

Second GB flush-no results

I have now completed 2 cleanses. The first one was very unpleasent due to the amount of Epsom Salts I suppose.So I took 3 tspoons instead of 4 this time and felt much better as I wasn't visiting toilet all day long and didn't feel drained afterwards.
But the sad thing is that I still feel like someone pokes me in my right ribcage (it's not a pain, it's just a very unpleasant feeling that radiates under my right shoulder blade too).
During the second flush I passed something like lemon seeds but a bit bigger and it looked like peas inside (green),was beige outside and I could be crushed easily (sorry for such peculiar details).I had about 7 items like that. Could it be stones?

Why are my symptons still persist?Am I doing everything right?Should I have parasite cleanse first?I get itchy in my bum sometimes - could it be parasites?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)