CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need Help (God, the Universe, Someone)

t_montreal Views: 1,172
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,629,694

Re: I need Help (God, the Universe, Someone)

Niteblume and Bundles,

Thank you both, so much, for your prayers:) I love you two very much, as well! I am ok, I am alive, I am still home.

What can I do? Make the best of things. Not much has been said around here the last two days. I've been going about my business as usual, recouping from too much adrenaline, continuing with my routines and trying to locate a chiropracter because the pain (in my leg and otherwise) is really putting a dent in my stride! I may have found someone, as I went to the health food store today and asked the clerk for a referral, and he said that his uncle had seen a really great one (who helped him fix a leg issue that apparently would have prevented him from walking ever again) so I will call again tomorrow to get his number:)

Oy vey.

Otherwise I'm afraid that I am stuck here for now. Again, if I don't ever say anything and just stay out of everyone's way, I can manage. It makes for a lonely life, I'll tell ya. But my brother is here every day after work and on weekends. And my sister comes by every few days, so they keep me focused. I am going to work on an e-mail to send to my extended family- I have been wanting to do this for years, but did not have the courage. I do now. I need to be honest with them, even if it is just for my peace of mind. Will anything good come of it? Will anyone let me stay with them? Likely not. Either way, I need to do it.

I second everyting that Miss H said in her posts. People, CLEAN YOUR LIVERS!!! I'm telling you, all the discoveries, brain functioning and just plain in terms of lessening the symptoms of allergy, indigestion etc- it's just SO clear. The liver is the center of so many issues and the seat of so many emotions...gotta keep it working smooth. Gotta do it;)

I love you all,

Teresa xoxo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.375 sec, (1)