CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Basically cured, it doesn't happen over night.

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Getoffyourass Views: 9,227
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,628,339

Re: Basically cured, it doesn't happen over night.

Hey, ya the recommended dose of Niacin isn't nearly that high, and to make a distinction it wasn't a lack of Niacin that causes the health problems, it's more an increase in niacin that can have benefits. But I have read they have tested up like 10 000 or 20 000 mg a day, and here they say 1-2 g 2-3 times daily. So that's 2000- 6000 daily. Link:

http://www.medicinenet.com/niacin/article.htm

Here's another thing I pulled on niacin as what I think is a decent intro:

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/niacin.htm

Of course, do your own research on this stuff, and those two sites I have not spent the time to double check credentials and all that, it was just as a quick example, I did most my research several months ago.

My Naturapath recommended reading on Abram Hoffer, who studied Niacin in detail and success with schizophrenics. I believe his tests weren't good enough for the scientific community or somehting though so it never was followed up on too much.

I got my Allergy test done at a Naturapath. It was a blood test, i know there's several out there, some do the skin pricking and look for a rash, each say theirs is the best of course. But it's a guideline right? If you have the cash, do both I guess, but ultimately see what you feel okay eating.

I've found all conventional docs garbage, but i have been using walk-ins. I saw a dermatoligist and they told me to apply vasaline and stop licking after I told them i don't lick any more and i tried vasaline lots already...haha, I'm sure you can imagine how I felt.

A good movie on food and health is Food Matters. It introduced me to Niacin. Of course, like all documentaries, they have a slant and have their views and I wouldn't beleive everything they say, but I've been working at an organic food and health store for 1 1/2 years and see a lot of their claims backed up with people I've met who have first hand anecdotal experience. I know a guy who sued to have dry skin and eczema all on the side of his body and is fine now, he's been on a 95% raw food diet for 3 years or so. And you'd be surprised how many people there are out there who can't eat wheat and gluten..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (2)