CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Effects of John E. Machine on Water

Views: 19,307
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,616,511

Re: The Effects of John E. Machine on Water

You know, this thread is interesting. I have no idea telling how good or bad this product really is, being I don't plan on spending $1700 on something I'm not sure will work and the maker will not guarantee it period. No returns, no warranty, no tech support even after only 1 day. Even if it is a good product and only a few people had problems with it, it sort of spoils their business to not stand behind their products. If anybody does order this machine, I suggest to do it with a credit card that has a good consumer protection policy so you have some recourse if you have problems or get a defective product.

Sorry John E., you may or may not have a great product, but I'll never know with the poor business ethics you demonstrate. If it shows up in a local store somewhere on display, I might reconsider.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)