CureZone   Log On   Join
2nd Liver flush was like a mini Stonehendge

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
funinthesun Views: 995
Published: 16 years ago

2nd Liver flush was like a mini Stonehendge

talk about a major flush this morning! It was so successful that I was dumbfounded by the results, no kidding. I did a previous flush a few weeks ago after completing a two week parasite cleanse and had some results but nothing as incredible as this.
Before on my first Liver Flush I passed 200-300 small lentil sized green peas with a few brown blobs mixed in but nothing like what I saw today.

let me start by saying I have been zapping continuosly for weeks now and have had good results. I even passed a few more worms that were visible as well as some nasty round puffy things with red lines and hair like strands hanging off them.

I knew it was time to try the flush again but had to find the time to devote to the process. I have been using the olive oil fresh grapefruit, Epsom Salt recipe but was out of plain bottled water so I used pelligrino a natural sparkling mineral water to mix with the Epsom Salts . Last night I was nauseous after drinking the oil and grapefruit and was up and down a few times in the bathroom after trying to lay down. I did feel the movement from my liver so I prayed it would work but had my doubts. Couldn't understand the sick feeling since I had a plain breakfast and liquid lunch around noon.

This time I had bought a good strainer to catch the stones and i'm glad I did. When they started to pass this morning I was so shocked at the thickness that I thought it was food but it wasn't! It was thousands of green stones mixed with some brown that was mushy like a thick pea soup. When I took the contents in my strainer to rinse out under the faucet I saw them. Seven light greyish square stones standing up in a sea of green. They were BIG! the size of a thumbnail and fat and square all at the same time.(looked like stonehendge) I disected a few with my plastic knife and they were the same inside and out. Equally shocking was the amount of green small stones that passed along with some brown globby stuff. I can't believe all that was in me at least a thousand or more in all.

I definitely am a believer in the liver flush. It only gets better from here.
Wonder what i'll find next!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)