CureZone   Log On   Join
First flush unsuccessful....try..... try again......

samantha glick Views: 1,513
Published: 16 years ago

First flush unsuccessful....try..... try again......

I did my first " flush" yesterday......and as American comedian Jon Stewart would say, " I got nuthin."

I do feel ok today though....I took the GF juice and oilve oil at 12 o'clock noon yesterday, and felt Ok until i ate some chicken at about 4pm ( wrong move), after that i felt quite bad for about 5 hours........I'm not really surprised i didn't have a successful flush, i didn't do the required steps.....I have the malic acid, but it's too strong for my stomach.......It would rip my stomach open if i drank that stuff, it's like acid.......afraid to take a week of apple juice, in case the candida goes crazy..........I did take a teaspoon of Epsom Salts last night and again this am.....still just passed stool which i mashed up with a fork......and.....nothin....I did a 2 quart emema yesterday am, with an an acidopholus plant....which always makes me feel soooo much better..........I will try again in 2 weeks and try to prepare better.........I was also terrified about stuck stones and other horrors, it took me a couple of hours to get up the courage to drink the GF juice and OO.............my skin is a lot less dry than usual today........so there is one benefit...........the other benefit is that i know the stuff likely won't kill me..........and i will be less apprehensive about the next dose.......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)