CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T Desperate Request for Prayer May 21 2010

freya Views: 2,041
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,626,547

Re: O/T Desperate Request for Prayer May 21 2010

Thank you kindly for your feedback. I have TRULY thought about it, and considered it CAREFULLY. I believe you COULD be right in that, our LEGALLY ENFORCED separation might be good for him. However, I would like to point out, for ALL of YOU to WITNESS, this is NOT a case of STREET DRUGS, but CLEARLY a case of PRESCRIPTION DRUGS abuse. I am NOT trying to protect him at all, I am just trying to get to the bottom of it.

The medical establishment is currently looking at "Psychosis" caused either by Bipolar or Schizo-affective Disorder. That's all we know for now.

We feel very, very strongly, that the meds he's on right now are actually triggering and fueling the psychosis, and there is no way of stopping it, unless he'll be placed on the meds he was on and STABLE for 10-11 months last year.

The Drs don't seem to be willing to cooperate, though. (They ARE Gods, after all - as we all have known all along).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.280 sec, (1)