CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flaxseed

jhan Views: 30,417
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,626,524

Re: Flaxseed

Flaxseed is not only a bowel cleanse, not only antifungal but also a prebiotic which helps friendly bacteria make a home into your bowels.

It is highly efficient because, like psyllium, it adheres to the intestinal walls. Hence the delayed reaction, since the flax accumulates over time and remain there it decuplates its quantity and effect. Furthermore, by adering to the intestinal wall it can better evict candida and welcome friendly bacteria.

Heavy die off is something you want to avoid. It means your metabolsim no longer copes and healthy cells are damaged in the process. At this point, I only take flax every second day or else I get too much die-off and pain in my colon. I find that flax and kefir to be a marvelous combo.

Here is the standard flax Bowel Cleanse recipe://www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=976144
Many people who cannot handle psyllium like this cleanse.

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)