CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: C02 laser for fordyce spots

cureforcurezone Views: 7,893
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,626,002

Re: C02 laser for fordyce spots

same with me. my derm had no idea initially what my problem was. first he cauterized it with the liquid nitrogen and it didnt help. just scabbed and came back. he was perplexed. so he was like, "lets try the laser." i said sure. the first time it scabbed and came back. He said lets try it again but I watched him and he raised the temperature and that time only half came back after the scab. The final time he cranked it up and worked at it for a while (maybe 5 minuted which is long for a laser) and got right down into the lips in that area. it worked. but for about 6 months after it was bright red there and it slightly flaked in the area until it stopped permanently.

ive been to many derms. all have the laser im talking about. its a box on the wall and they attach a needle to the end and it seems as though it is a heat laser. he basically scrapes the heat across the lip as if he were using a pencil to draw a picture. sorry im not medically literate. thats the best i could do.

worth a try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)