CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Vitamin C create a more acidic body?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Parasites and Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Dquixote1217 Views: 13,563
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,625,985

Re: Does Vitamin C create a more acidic body?

Hey WIEL -

I will concede that the term "whole vitamin C complex" is misleading.  It would be better to state "Vitamin C with all the supporting compounds usually found in nature."

When it comes to ascorbic acid, I submit that naturally derived ascorbic acid is superior and more stable than man-made ascorbic acid.  Funny how that works when science creates supposedly identical or mirror molecules but still fails to measure up to nature.

Regardless of the source though, I do not think ascorbic acid by itself is nearly as good as getting vitamin C from nature.  I recognize that there are some vitamin C therapies, such as the one you mentioned for heart disease as well as intravenous vitamin C for cancer that have proven to be beneficial, and could be worth pursuing.  However, for general health I would certainly opt for natural vitamin C from fruits, juices, vegetables and perhaps supergreen foods powder.  I do note, however, that the outstanding vitamin, mineral and nutrient product I take contains 600 mg (1000% of RDA) of buffered calcium ascorbate.  It also contains a veritable wealth of phyto nutrients and anti-oxidants and thus is likely to be much closer to getting vitamin C from nature than ascorbate by itself.

No argument here on the benefits of Vitamin C.  I obviously get lots of it on a regular basis from all sources combined.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.152 sec, (1)