CureZone   Log On   Join
Please, I need help on gum infection

cinnamonn Views: 8,191
Published: 11 years ago

Please, I need help on gum infection

My gums around my wisdom tooth swells up often when my body is in strain. I didn't pull it out because I've read it's not good as any other surgery done to the body. Now with an important exam coming up I've gotten stressed and let it be swollen all the time always meaning to fast (coz fasting has always cured it) in the meantime eating junk from all the stress.

And bam! I got what I deserved a gum infection all along my jawline, HUGE swelling and my teeth hurt from all the swelling. The doctor gave my parent quite a scare saying if it got worse I'd have to go to the emergency room (it was a weekend) and bottom line, I had to take Antibiotics ,
after years of not taking any sorts of pills

If I hadn't taken Antibiotics , I would have simply fasted till it went away. But now, I take it once a day because that's the only amount I can tolerate and without it the swelling become worse so I just take it hoping it would cure the infection however bad for my body it may be.

IT's been two weeks and there's been no improvement, instead my digestive system's a mess, my bowel movements come out in a slush.

I tried fasting but detox symptoms have been hard to endure from all the toxic Antibiotics .

I'm scared and I don't know what to do.

Would fasting be safe?

Can fasting cure infections like this?
How long do you think I'll need to fast at the very least?

I'm at my wit's end and I would appreciate any opinions, thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)