CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My particular situation

boatman Views: 6,890
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,624,987

Re: My particular situation

a root canal on the wrong tooth could very well be THE reason.

was this done before or after your liver problem.

i need to know EXACTLY which tooth.up or down, count back from middle front.

you would not believe the root canal problems i personally have had.....started getting bronchitis....got more n more episodes.......up to 28 wks sick in one year....... root canal on lung meridian tooth.....jawbone infection under neath all dentists said wasn't there.....electro-homeopath lady in 30 seconds said what happened there-put her finger on that spot on cheek.....had it cleaned out(hard to find person to do it but did)......problem GONE......was going to kill me i tell you.

20 million $ year footbal player in town here had knee operated on...infection afterword....finally went to somone othr n DR. they said clen out wisdom tooth removal site(elbow and knee meridian)....did it ....BANG infection gone.

there is dentist in mexico close to san diego border clean this out cheap, i know of, we see.

there is answer here somewhere.

if u end up going down interferon road it will help to know your hep c strain( there are 6-8).......success here btween 12%-45% depending on strain.

THAT IS LAST RESORT!

scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)