CureZone   Log On   Join
kidney and groin ache after parasite bowel cleanse?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More
  Views: 3,854
Published: 11 years ago

kidney and groin ache after parasite bowel cleanse?

Hi there Tom...i'm not sure whats happening and would like to understand whats the best thing to do next..

Just over 2 months ago i deprived my body for the first time in along time of copious amounts of caffeine, booze and a naughty and nice vegetarian diet, carbs and cheese and cakes...

I gradually cut out the major poisons and junk, introduced a much lighter healthier diet in relation to before alongwith constant water and herbal teas throughout the day.

I ate and drank like this for over a month and eventually onto soups whilst i was on the parasite and bowel cleanse...no anemas..Thats whole different rock pool new to me to explore?

I completed the bowel and parasite Dr Hulda Clark s programme with relative ease, felt great...then had something akin to the effects of die off..tiredness especially, then pepped up only for odd sensations on the right hand side of my lower back above waist..twinges, dull ache..the kidneys?

I wasn't aware that this bowel and parasite cleanse could roll into this latest symptom? Of particular concern and curiosity is the odd sensations new to me in my clavicle area in the pit part by the base of the neck..like achey twinges too almost..and the same achey ness in the creases of my upper thighs in the groin area. Is this seperate thing related to poor posture possibly or is there a connection?

So far i've taken one dose of 2oz lemon juice mixed with 2oz olive oil over three consecutive days. Have i done the right things?. Whats the best next step to do now..would it be the kidney cleanse of some description on it's own or to run it simultaneously with another step for different reasons?

My initial reasons for the cleanse is suspisions and belief of a throat chinese plum pit-related to stagnant/ weak liver.

Are the kidney and groin symptoms a direct consequence of the colon/bowel/ and parasite cleanse or is this a seperate issue...and /or to do with posture?

Thank you in advance for giving this your consideration. Oh neither do i know how many daily dosages of the lemon and oil is ok on the system. As i say the ache in the kidney area has substantially improved but in the groin areas, it's still tangible especially on the right as is a faint ache in my right shoulder and the same side as my right kidney and right shorter leg!

Pioneer one pointed out that a poor posture can effect the muscles in general and compromise the colons function, and that a spinal allignment would be helpfull, amongst other things.... thank you both again...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (2)