CureZone   Log On   Join
AHHHHH!!:)Re: seeing things with new eyes now rant!

t_montreal Views: 1,052
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,624,681

AHHHHH!!:)Re: seeing things with new eyes now rant!

Ok,

I'm doing a Liver Flush as we speak, and I hope I'm not screwing it up (its been almost 3 hours already so what the heck!) I just HAD to sit up for a sec and respond to this post..

Firstly, I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!! Anne, I love you for telling your truth- for telling it like it is !!!! YES, YES, YES! Every insight you have, I have had or am having again and again. Yes, girl! You ARE healing!!!! I know this, because my experiences are so similar to yours, and yes, it IS hard to keep the positive energy when you are going thru cleansing and releasing the past and the crap and the toxins- Oh Anne, I'm so proud of you! :DDD

All I can say is: If ever there was a way to make a community where we could go to stay together and heal and cleanse and share time, stories, laughter and tears, I'd so be there:) I am trying to find that peace and safety for myself, and altho it may be wishful thinking- until I do, I am doing my very bestest, and this forum is helping me stay focused cause I know that you all are going thru similar things.

Ginger, I love you too! You're Always such a light and so kind to everyone, and so helpful. I am so proud of you for making the strides that you have in your health- and for being a FEARLESS WARRIOR when it comes to doing the work. You inspire me always:) You're an absolute angel:DDD

You ALL inspire me. Everyone here blesses me with their stories. I haven't posted much lately, and honestly it's because I still feel overwhelmed and a lot of the times embarassed about all the ups and downs. That's my own emotional baggage that I have to overcome- part of what I have learned lately is that it's OK to ask for help when I'm down. And to know that even though today may hurt, that tomorrow is another day, and I have another chance at making progress, continuing on my healing journey, staying positive, conquering the obstacles, and ultimately, being free.

Bless You~

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)