CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ex. @ AHR

00733 Views: 2,983
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,622,849

Re: Ex. @ AHR

yep.. why are the emergency immune boys rushing to to the lips especially when the immune is down?

..For some reason the same THREE points on my body where i used to apply perfumed oil directly from the bottle, all simultaneously flare up even in the complete absence of perfumed oil and as long as a year later after i stopped applying it.....there seemed to be no rhyme or reason for their reappearance. It's like the bearing of a wound and stigmata !

Its as if the dialogue between my skin and the immune system havent broken the chain link. It still thinks theres a problem there, maybe my scratching the areas reaffirms the link..could stress be the trigger or fluctuating health of immune system be it or both be responsible for the flare ups?

Maybe the same thing is happening to the lips..being overzealous with a lip product and overload of chemicals like chapstick, imprints some "trauma" as does "lipbiting" on the link between immune system and lip So when your immune system is down even in the absence of chemicals, it's as if the immune guys already have the postal address of the lip and head there automatically..How long is an immune link and skin wound memory? Cessation of lip products by some people have actually seen improvements..

whatever we put on our skin and lips is absorbed into the blood stream and may have altered a biochemical metabolic balance somewhwere...(that would include sunself tanning creams... Acne creams, that this has been associated with EC to too.. maybe some peoples body systems are more sensitive than others..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)